Turkish Citizenship Through Investment
Obtaining the Turkish Citizenship through Property Investment
The Turkish citizenship can be obtained through property ownership by purchasing a commercial or residential property in Turkey worth a minimum of $250,000. The property is not to be sold for a minimum period of 3 years. Spouses and children under 18 can also be included in the citizenship application and you don’t have to reside in Turkey for the application to be approved.
In brief, the process would be as follows:
- Find a property
- Get a tax registration number
- Open a Turkish bank account
- Purchase the property
- Obtain a certificate of conformity
- Apply for Turkish residency
- Apply for Turkish citizenship
We work together with professional law offices, and can assist in the process of obtaining Turkish Citizenship.
What you should look for in a property/properties if purchased to obtain citizenship:
- The total worth of property investment should be a minimum of $250,000.
- The property should have a formal value evaluation approved by the authorities (SPK).
- The property needs to have either Kat Mulkiyet or Kat Irtifak, regardless if completed or still under construction.
- The title deed will have a stamp to ensure the property is not sold for 3 years.
- Properties can be bought at different times and in different locations
Advantages of the Turkish passport:
- Visit more than 70 countries in the world visa-free and 50 countries with easy application e-visa options
- While a visa is still required, there is easier entry to all 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- Children and future youngsters will also receive an unconditional Turkish citizenship
- No residency or language knowledge requirement
- Dual citizenship is allowed.