Turkish citizenship can be obtained through property ownership by purchasing a commercial or
residential property in Turkey worth a minimum of $250,000. The property is not to be sold for a
minimum period of 3 years. Spouses and children under 18 can also be included in the citizenship
application and you don’t have to reside in Turkey for the application to be approved.
In brief, the process would be as follows:
We work together with professional law offices and solicitors, and can assist in the process of
obtaining Turkish Citizenship
What you should look for in a property/properties if purchased to
- The total worth of property investment should be a minimum of $250,000.
- The property should have a formal value evaluation approved by the authorities (SPK).
- The property needs to have either Kat Mulkiyet or Kat Irtifak, regardless if completed or
still under construction.
- The title deed will have a stamp to ensure the property is not sold for 3 years.
- Properties can be bought at different times and in different locations
Advantages of the Turkish passport:
- Visit more than 70 countries in the world visa-free and 50 countries with easy application
- While a visa is still required, there is easier entry to all 26 Schengen Zone Countries
- Children and future youngsters will also receive an unconditional Turkish citizenship
- No residency or language knowledge requirement
- Dual citizenship is allowed.